Terms of service
For the business relationship between the EBRcleaning service eU, hereinafter referred to as "EBR" for short, and the customer, the following general terms and conditions ("GTC") apply exclusively in the version available on the Internet at the time of the order. If the customer is not a consumer (consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.), ebr does not recognize deviating conditions of the customer, unless then,EBRhas expressly agreed in writing to the validity of the deviating conditions.
conclusion of contract
- The order in the online shop at www.reinigungsmittel.cc or via the telephone order numbers represents an offer to ebr to conclude a purchase contract. After the order has been placed, ebr sends an order confirmation of receipt of the order by e-mail. This order confirmation only confirms receipt of the order, it does not represent acceptance of the order. A purchase contract is concluded when ebr sends a separate shipping confirmation by email or when the goods are delivered within six days. Before that, a binding contract can come about if the customer has chosen PayPal as the payment method. The contract is then concluded at the time the order for payment to PayPal is confirmed by the customer.
- In individual casesEBRbe legally obliged, prior to the sale and dispatch of a product, to request certain information about the customer from the customer, which goes beyond the usual information for processing an order (e.g. in accordance with Section 3 of the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance); such information can in particular relate to proof of the identity of the customer or proof of permission to trade in such products.
- prices and shipping costs
- All prices on the siteEBRare stated including the applicable statutory sales tax and plus shipping and additional costs.
- The corresponding shipping and additional costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer.
- The customer can order in advance, by PayPal, by SEPA direct debit, by credit card or by paydirekt. For orders with very high order values, we reserve the right to deliver them only against advance payment.
- The purchase price is due upon dispatch of the ordered products and corresponding dispatch confirmation (conclusion of contract). If a payment period is specified on the invoice based on the calendar, the customer is in default when this period expires if he has not paid by the specified date. In this case, consumers have to pay default interest of five percentage points above the base rate of the European Central Bank (ECB), entrepreneurs of eight percentage points above the base rate of the ECB.
- The customer's obligation to pay default interest includes the assertion of further default damagesEBR not from.
- ebr reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods for the customer. This applies in particular to a purchase on account and a SEPA direct debit. We only offer these to customers whose creditworthiness has been verified based on a positive check.
- Offsetting and Withholding
- If the customer is not a consumer, he is only entitled to set off if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed, recognized or ready for a decision. The customer is entitled to a right of retention insofar as he has a counterclaim based on the same contractual relationship
- retention of title
- If the customer is a consumer, the delivered products remain the property of until they have been paid for in fullEBR.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, ebr retains ownership of the delivered products until all claims from the business relationship with the customer have been paid in full.
- For those in the shop ofEBRThe articles offered are covered by the statutory warranty rights.
- The warranty obligation for products delivered by ebr to entrepreneurs is twelve months. Insofar as it is a commercial purchase within the meaning of Book 4, Section 2 of the German Commercial Code, the provisions of §§ 373ff HGB also apply; in this case, the customer is particularly subject to the obligation to examine and give notice of defects under § 377 HGB.
- Contract language The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German
- EBRis liable according to the statutory provisions, unless otherwise stated in these General Terms and Conditions.
- hygi.de is only liable for damages in the event of intent and gross negligence. In the case of simple negligence, ebr is only liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, as well as for damage resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation (i.e. a contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and the observance of which the customer regularly relies on trust and trust). In the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, ebr's liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
These limitations of liability do not apply if EBR has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods.
- The limitations of liability also apply in favor of the legal representatives ofEBRand their vicarious agents if claims are asserted directly against these persons.
- The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.